Friday, November 09, 2007

Long time comin'

Thanks for the comments on the last post! It meant a lot to me to write like that. I don't know when I'll get that courage again.


Not going to report anything in this post, but I will take this opportunity to show you the BGS (Burkettville General Store) Fairy! I dressed up at work for Halloween! Here you go! Can you handle the cute?

The cutest Fairy in all of BurkettvilleI made my wings out of a carboard box. I totally rushed to color them before work!!!
The cute fairy wants you to give her money...


Don't you love my pink ribbon straps?


Oh, pretty....I painted my face, which was tons of fun. I'm going to play with Halloween makeup more often. (I think I'm a cosplayer wannabe!)

Ta-Dah!
Everybody was very impressed and amused by the fairy.



And now, here's some cute baby pictures! It's Baby Leroy!

AWWWWW!She was very interested in the camera.....not so much in the flash.



















And here she snuggles with Mom in the blanky. Isn't she cuuuute? I love her pink collar with the big bow and bell that's just goofishly big for her.


OH WHAT A CUTE KITTY! I LOVE HER SO!


"Mom...don't you know I'm way too pretty for this?"







I get this love face a lot.







All for now! More sometime!


Love, Erin

2 Comments:

Blogger MTM said...

OH MY GOD YOUR BABY IS THE CUTEST... I LOVE HER!!!!!
YOUR FAIRY OUTFIT WAS AWESOME, I wish I had some place to dress up too. I LOVE Halloween, it looks like you had fun.. Hon you look great.. It was nice to see you again...Love Maryann

9:12 AM  
Blogger MTM said...

Hay E your e-mail address isn't working.. I need your address... Please e-mail me. Maryann

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home