Wednesday, August 09, 2006

...to me...

You fucking suck.

I hate you.

Get your shit together, you lazy, worthless fuck.

Here you sit, wanting to pity yourself, wanting somebody to feel for you. You know why you don't? You know why they don't? Because you fucking deserve this.
You didn't deserve a bit of the good you got, and look how you fucked it up. I knew you had it in you. God, what the fuck is wrong with you?
It's not giving in; it's not giving up, you idiot. It's not conforming. Just fucking do it! Ugh, I hate you.
Look at what you have...Fucking take a look! "There are his blue eyes; there is his smile"...god, you're fucking pathetic. You don't deserve that, that good stuff. You gotta fucking work for it...that's what you always tell everybody else, isn't it? You hypocrite. Even if you followed the tripe advice you spew out, you wouldn't be half the person you wish you could be.

Fuck you. Fuck you and what you think you need. You're not the only fucking person in this relationship...in the world...in the fucking universe! What makes you so fucking special, huh? You make me sick...and if you dare cry about this, I swear I'll leave you to fuck yourself up further.
Get over yourself!
Live life. Change. Fucking try it.
Pathetic.