Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Why do you love me?

I'm going to keep this one short. I've got hiccups and it's cold in here.

But my relationship with Dave is so weird. Everytime I think it's one way, it's another. Unpredictable, I guess you could call it.

Last night, snuggling in the bedroom, we came to the old "Why do you love me" conversation in pillow talk, and Dave said something that really shook me.

"Because you're doing what you want to do. You're doing what you love. And I want to help you do that."

Wow.

Holy shit. Every time I think he's not paying attention and being selfish and never thinking of me, he says weird shit like that, real life-affirming observations.
It made me feel really, really, tremendously good to be told that. Good is putting it lightly.
I feel really geared for this comic. Only a few more scenes, and I'll be ready to call Jon up and ask about another meeting. God, I want to do this. I want to succeed at it, especially because so many people really, truly believe in and love me.

Thank you, Dave. I love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

Key_light

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home