Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SOS

Pretend this post didn't happen.
My previous post is up there now.


So...I didn't follow my own old standby rule:
Save Often Stupid.

Basically, two days ago, Blogger ate the lovely post I had written, so I'll sum it up because I'm really sick and tired of repeating it and writing it out over and over again.

I got the job at Tobey's.
I hated the job at Tobey's.
I quit the job at Tobey's.
I'm back at Burkettville General Store.

That's it, short and sweet. I went into more detail, but that detail is lost to the internet now. C'est la vie. If anyone needs that news, they'll ask me.

I'm doing a photo shoot with Mea. I really haven't talked with anyone about this because I don't feel like it. This is something I've always wanted to do, being the both the narcissist and artist that I am. I've always wanted to model. I'm really hoping I'll garner praise from this. That's mostly it. The end. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home