Sunday, July 24, 2005

Rock Lobster

Okay laugh. Point and laugh. I'm sunburnt all to hell.
But I'm not burned in that way that's unfortunate...I'm burned like an idiot. My lower eyelids didn't get burned at all...but my cheeks are a bright pink...and my arms look like rare meat. I'm such a 'tard. Honest to goodness. I've been rubbing ice down my shoulders and applying aloe, and that alleviates it for a bit, but then the burn gets hot again, and I feel exhausted. Not exhausted like I could sleep, just worn out and pissy. I'm going to save myself the hassle and take a Tylenol PM again tonight so as not to be a burnt insomniac. Don't say SPF to me either. I'm 20 fucking years old and I never go outside. If I haven't learned now, I'll never learn ever. Fuck you guys, stop laughing at me.

Bangor was an alright trip. The food was fantastic. I had forgotten how good it was up there. The service was a little lax, but it was forgiveable. It was a nice meal. We didn't go shopping at the mall, though. Instead, my mother insisted on going to Super Wal-Mart in Brewer. Lord, I hate Wal-mart. Then, I had the bright idea of splitting up so as to not follow my parents around the boring aisles. Dave, my sister and I went to the movie section and perused the selection giddily, despite two of us being penniless. Dave got a movie and we waited for my parents. It seemed like it took FOREVER for them to get done. God, I hate Wal-Mart.
The ride was surprisingly fun, though. We bitched and complained about people and events, and I was delightfully witty...and a couple of times we nearly went off the road with laughter. Nevertheless to say, I need to find out what the hell "herpengina" is. Good times...good times.

There will be more at a later date. It is time to snuff the fire again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home