Saturday, May 14, 2005

Don't touch that.

Last day of work at the BGS.

I think I'll miss it.

I won't miss the pissant people, but I'll miss the pissy little dramas that are so funny to look back on now. I like when I realize I have the ability to step back and look at myself objectively. I've come a long way from my high school days, I think.

This link is to my final project in CIS 131. Apparently, the account won't last long, so I'll rehost it somewhere else. I created a ficticious company for the project, as if I were going to approach doing an art commission site. If I really were, I would do it much differently. All in all, I'm pretty proud of all the art and smart html styling I did. I did all the art and coding on that site. Go me.

Many more projects to come. I'm quite excited.

I wrote a reply to someone's webjournal posting today. I haven't talked to her more than a few sentences since the 8th grade. The whole thing was quite stalker-ish of me, but that's the beauty of the internet. Anonymity is the name of the game. I don't know if she'll figure out it was me or follow the link or what. I've been considering the whole situation for a while now. I feel increasingly remorseful of how I treated her, though, I believe things happen for a reason. I think there's a reason the remorse didn't hit me till now. Time will only tell what may come of this. Maybe I'll apologize, or maybe I won't need to.

Moving sucks.
Here's to change.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a very nice thing of you to do-

Will M.

7:49 PM  
Blogger sweetnfat said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I knew you would follow the link. :p

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home