Monday, May 23, 2005

Paper Mario burns my eyes --- in a cute way

So the new job search isn't going quite as well as planned.
Here's to hoping, though.

I managed to limp out of UMA, apparently, without failing too miserably. I still hate college. I shouldn't have to feel THAT dumb. Lord.

In good news, I'm planning a housewarming party June 18th. http://uninets.net/~adamsd/index.htm I'm looking so forward to it. I haven't had a party in too long. I've almost forgotten how fun they can be.

I volunteered to help with a friend's project...a new site. He wants me to do some artwork and such. I've got some stuff nearly completed, more than I told him I'd do, and I'm glad...I just worry that it's not up to par. Though, in the same breath that I say I worry, I also say I'm going to give myself a little leeway here. I am a starting artist. It's the message that's important, not the art. Most people tend to like my art, if just for the concept anyway. Give it time, I say.

Bleeding sucks. Especially for a year and...oh look, a half.
My studio is looking great.
Till next time...leave me comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home